Bustang Fares & Tickets
Buy Tickets Online!
Buy Bustang tickets in advance and access them on the go. Tickets are now available to buy for travel through Feb 28, 2021.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE (or pay exact cash when boarding)
If you need to request an extension on tickets expiring during our service suspension, please fill out this form.
* See below for fare rules and regulations
Bustang Outrider Fares
* Outrider is a cash-only service at this time. The fare rules and policies below do not apply to Outrider routes.
Bustang Fare Rules
- The Bustang mobile app is currently suspended. Please use our ticket reservation system to purchase tickets for your travel date.
- Single ride tickets only when paying with cash on board. Multiple ride tickets cannot be purchased on board
- Exact Cash Fares accepted – No Cash Change given (change card will be dispensed for credit toward next ride)
- The On-Board Fare Box only accepts bills up to $20 (does NOT accept $50 or $100 bills).
- Senior and Disabled Fares:
- Proof of Age required– 65 years and older: Government Issued ID/ Medicare Card or Transit ID issued by local transit agency (RTD, Mountain Metro, Transfort, ECO, RFTA)
- Proof of Disability – Disability ID issued by local transit agency(RTD, Mountain Metro, Transfort, ECO, RFTA)
- Ticket reservations are only valid on the selected date of travel. To change your trip before your travel date, please use the “Change Ticket” link in your confirmation email. To change your trip on or after your travel date, please call Customer Service for assistance at 800-900-3011, Option 4.
- Children ages 2 – 11 receive a 50% Discount. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- RamsRoute tickets, Bustang to Broncos tickets, and regular Bustang tickets are NOT interchangeable. Regular Bustang tickets will not be accepted on RamsRoute or Bustang to Broncos, as these are reservation-only services.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? READ OUR FAQs