Bustang Fares & Tickets
Buy Tickets on the Bustang Mobile app
Buy ahead and access on the go.
The app is FREE from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Click the links below, or search “JustRide Bustang” to download. You can purchase tickets up to 180 days (6 months) in advance of using them. You can now also purchase your tickets in advance online! Purchase through the portal by logging into your account, and your tickets will be delivered to your mobile app. Need to purchase tickets remotely for a friend, family member, or employee? Get their log-in info so you can purchase their tickets for them using the online portal.
Activate Tickets When Boarding
All tickets are delivered to your phone as “Not Yet Activated.” You must activate your ticket as you are boarding and show it to the driver. Mobile tickets expire 30 minutes after activating.
*The seating reservation system is no longer active. Please use the mobile app to purchase tickets.
* See below for fare rules and regulations
Bustang Fare Rules
- Our temporary seating reservation options have now been de-activated. We will continue to maintain social distancing measures on board. Please use the mobile app to purchase tickets, or pay with exact cash when boarding.
- Tickets are not date specific and are non-directional (ex: Vail to Denver is the same as Denver to Vail)
- All tickets are non-refundable. All mobile app tickets are valid for 6 months from purchase date and can be used on any Bustang trip of the same cost within that 6 month period. Once a ticket has been used the designated number of times (whether 1, 10, 20 or 40) the ticket is no longer valid, regardless of the expiration date. All regular tickets, single ride and multiple ride, can be purchased on our mobile app.
- Single ride tickets only when paying with cash on board. Multiple ride tickets cannot be purchased on board
- Exact Fares accepted – No Cash Change given (change card will be dispensed for credit toward next ride)
- The On-Board Fare Box only accepts bills up to $20 (does NOT accept $50 or $100 bills).
- Senior and Disabled Fares:
- Proof of Age required– 65 years and older: Government Issued ID/ Medicare Card or Transit ID issued by local transit agency (RTD, Mountain Metro, Transfort, ECO, RFTA)
- Proof of Disability – Disability ID issued by local transit agency(RTD, Mountain Metro, Transfort, ECO, RFTA)
- Mobile app tickets expire 30 minutes after activation. Do NOT activate until you are boarding the bus.
- Multiple Ride tickets are discounted (10 ride, 20 ride, 40 ride). No further discounts are available.
- Multiple Ride tickets cannot be used for group travel. They are intended for frequent riders.
- Children ages 2 – 11 receive a 50% Discount. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over.
- RamsRoute tickets, Bustang to Broncos tickets, and regular Bustang tickets are NOT interchangeable. Regular Bustang tickets will not be accepted on RamsRoute or Bustang to Broncos, as these are reservation-only services.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? READ OUR FAQs